Refund & Return Policy
This is the standard refund and return policy. However, each merchant may have its own refund and return policy.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund for faulty products or other reasonable reasons.
We will only accept the return of goods on the terms set out below.
1. We will accept the return of goods and provide you with a credit where you are returning the goods because of your error in:
a. ordering the type/style/model of the goods; or
b. selecting the goods for their suitability to applications; or
c. ordering the quantity of the goods,
provided that the goods:
i. are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date; and
ii. the request for return of the goods specifies the original invoice number in respect of those goods; and
iii. you agree to pay, on our request, a minimum restocking fee of up to 20% of the credit claim for the goods to be returned.
iv. are in brand new and unused condition with original packaging.
2. Except in the case of a failure to comply with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law and subject to clause 3 below, you are not entitled to return any goods which have:
a. been custom made, custom cut, custom processed or custom acquired for you; or
b. where the goods are not in brand new or unused condition with undamaged packaging as at the date of their proposed return; or
c. where the goods have been damaged due to installation contrary to manufacturer’s instructions.
3. We will accept the return of defective goods and arrange for:
a. the repair or replacement of such goods in accordance with the manufacturer’s conditions of warranty; or
b. at your option, a replacement or refund if the defect amounts to a major failure under the Australian Consumer Law; or
c. at our option, a repair or replacement if the defect amounts to a minor failure under the Australian Consumer Law.
4. If you require goods to be delivered to a nominated building site, then you authorise us to deliver those products to that site and leave them there whether or not anybody is present to accept delivery. We are not liable on any basis for any loss you may suffer after delivery to that nominated delivery site.
5. To the full extent permitted by law, we expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and undertakings except as set out in these terms and our full terms.
6. All clearance/display items are non-refundable unless otherwise agreed upon.
7. Delivery costs are non-refundable unless otherwise agreed upon.
8. You shall not cancel the order and return the products to us without prior approval.